- Round trip airfare ex SFO or Lax econ class on Fiji Airways all taxes included
- Roundtrip transfers to and from the Nadi airport to Lalati return
- Stay 7/ pay only 5 nights see bure types below
- All meals
- Non-motorized activities – kayaking, snorkeling
- Fruit tray upon arrival
- Bottle of imported bubbly
- His 'n' Hers Lalati Sulu
Romance Package - per couple
- 1 Hour Couples Massage
- Romantic Candlelight dinner for two on the pier, with bottle of wine
- Lagoon Cruise, with canapes and rum punch
- Pure Fiji gift pack
Pricing Starting at $2,695 per person and is based on availability and room category selection.
Located on magical Beqa Island, Lalati Resort & Spa boasts what Frommers calls “one of the most picturesque views of any Fijian resort.” The resort is an oceanfront retreat, featuring 16 private Villas and Suites with spacious interiors and sweeping views. Distinctively Fijian in nature, with a relaxed tropical style, the private accommodations bring the outdoors in, capturing the beauty of Malumu Bay and Beqa Island. Each room offers total privacy in a rustic style of elegance. The main bure, which houses the bar and restaurant and is the general meeting place, is built in the chiefly style with soaring ceilings and huge posts. You’ll also discover a fantastic Activities Bure, with staff awaiting to plan your activities, a spa with full spa menu, and lots of adventures right outside your door.
Top Reasons to Choose Lalati Resort & Spa
- Romance (Honeymoons, Destination Weddings, Anniversaries)
- Diving and Snorkeling (world class!)
- Complete Rejuvenation and Relaxation (no roads, no cars, no traffic, no smog, no noise!)
- An Authentic Fijian experience (unmarred by the typical tourist trade)
Pacific Harbour, FJ
Local Village Tour
Romantic Dine Out
Lalati Resort & Spa
Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Need to speak with us?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
We have no words to thank you for designing and organizing the most amazing travel experience our life (it was well beyond a vacation)! All three pieces of our itinerary provided a unique wonderful experience, each one very different from the others.
We are back home, filled with great memories and beautiful pics and we are looking forward to returning to Fiji soon. We are also interested in exploring French Polynesia, so we will be back in touch with you once we are ready to plan for that trip. Thank you again for helping us living such an incredible dream! Isa Lei (we will not forget…:-)
Reason to book with SSA
We are a full-service travel agency taking care of all your needs from the time you leave home to the time you return.
We customize all travel arrangements to ensure you get exactly what you want from your vacation.
Before spending hours shopping online, check with us. We’ll recommend a vacation itinerary to fit your budget.
We are a small boutique agency which means we are able to provide personalized travel service tailored to your needs.