LOMANI ISLAND RESORT
- Seven nights –Deluxe Suite –20%off special
- Round trip International flights on Fiji Airways
- Round trip coach transfers to/from Denarau Marina
- Round trip Malolo Cat boat transfers to/from Lomani
- Full American Breakfast
- 3 Course Sunset Dinner for two by the Beach
- Wash, dry and fold laundry service
- 15 minute foot massage per person
- Shell lei greeting and fresh green coconut upon arrival
- Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkeling & fitness center
- Chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 meter freshwater swimming pool
- Outer reef snorkeling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, hand line fishing trip*,
- Coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday)
Valid for travel: 11 Jan – 31 Mar 2018
Total package from $2,235.00 per person
Lomani is the Fijian word for love and you are sure to fall in love with this idyllic island paradise. Lomani Island Resort is an adults only boutique resort located in the Mamanuca Islands of Fiji.
Hidden amongst swaying palms and tropical gardens, Lomani fronts miles of white sand beach and pristine lagoons. Lomani's luxury suites and bures all have spectacular ocean views and with only 30 rooms you will feel like an honored pampered guest as you soak up the tranquil, peaceful atmosphere.
The Deluxe Suites, Hibiscus Suites, Beachfront Bures and the new Beachfront Pool Bure all include a large lounge area with comfortable couches and French doors that open onto a private patio. Hibiscus Suites and Beachfront Bures also feature a private outdoor shower with private sun deck. Other features include complimentary in-house movies, Pure Fiji amenities, evening turndown service, complimentary daily laundry service, Full American Breakfast daily (including Breakfast in Bed if the clients wish), and a Lomani Island Resort beach bag.
Lomani offers a variety of complimentary activities and organized tours for active couples including Outer reef snorkeling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, and handline fishing trip*. Or if you prefer you can just sit back and relax with a cocktail by the pool. At the end of the day, enjoy a romantic beachside dinner under the stars at The Flame Tree, Lomani’s beachside restaurant. Savor the delicious flavors of European, Asian and Fijian influenced dishes that feature fresh seafood and locally sourced ingredients.
Top Reasons to Visit Lomani
- Long white sandy beach
- Easily accessible from Denarau
- All rooms have ocean views and/or beachfront location
- Many services, tours and activities are included in the room rate.
Malolo Lailai , FJ
Lomani Island Resort
Malolo Lailai, Fiji
Need to speak with us?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
The trip was great, I found the people in Fiji to be some of the nicest and friendliest I have ever dealt with. The resort was really nice, good food, nice rooms and staff. The diving was terrific and so were the dive masters. The trip was great and we can't wait to go back. Thanks for all your help!
Reason to book with SSA
We are a full-service travel agency taking care of all your needs from the time you leave home to the time you return.
We customize all travel arrangements to ensure you get exactly what you want from your vacation.
Before spending hours shopping online, check with us. We’ll recommend a vacation itinerary to fit your budget.
We are a small boutique agency which means we are able to provide personalized travel service tailored to your needs.