Fiji Honeymoon Resort Pictures, Matangi Island Resort Pictures, Matangi Island Pictures
Treehouse Bures – Honeymoon Suites
There are three treehouse bure Fiji honeymoon suites at Matangi.
Matangi Island Resort’s Treehouse Bures were designed with the romantic couple in mind.
Your honeymoon suite at Matangi has a large living room / lounge area.
Choose Matanti’s original Domoni Treehouse Bure, which is built high above the ground amongst the branches of a pacific almond tree. Or honeymoon in Matangi Island Resort’s newer Delana or Lomalagi Bures. Each has a large bedroom, spacious bath, and comfortable sitting room.
Surrounded by floor to ceiling windows looking out over the trees, the beach, and the aquamarine waters of the Tasman Straits, the treehouse bures are afforded amazing views.
Each morning, you awake to the sound of tropical birds and a cooling sea breeze coming over Matangi’s beach.
A large private verandah is the perfect romantic location to start your day with a cup of coffee, and end your day viewing the sunset and the stars while enjoying a bottle of champagne.
Two of Matangi’s treehouse honeymoon suites, the Delana and Lomalagi Bures are built at tree height, but are located on the dramatic cliff that rises behind the bures.
- 850 square feet
- private sun deck
- *air conditioned romantic king-sized day bed
- outdoor jetted jacuzzi tub
- outdoor lava rock shower
- day bed
- Pure Fiji® bath accessories
- Sealy® king-sized bed
- ceiling fans
- mini bar
- French press coffee & tea making facilities
- spacious bathroom with dual hand basins
- daily supply of freshly baked cookies
- bath robes & slippers
- complimentary laundry service
- hair dryer
- in-room electronic safe
- beach towels
- beach hammock
* An air conditioning unit is incorporated within a purpose built, beautifully designed, four poster bed canopy handcrafted from solid local Fijian hardwoods. This new concept ensures a cool and comfortable sleep whilst still allowing windows to be open and guests to enjoy the soothing sounds of the tropics and the continuous movement of fresh air throughout the Bure. This innovative new design also enhances guests comfort as they can now acclimatise more easily to the tropical conditions during the summer months without increasing the carbon foot print of Matangi’s environmentally sensitive property.